Tourist attractions in Cimahi, presents a variety of recommended places to visit. The tourist attractions are able to present a romantic feel, and are instagramable, as a basic need for visitors in the present era.
Not only that, tourist attractions in Cimahi are also very suitable as family tourist destinations, even able to present educational value.
Cimahi City is very unique, only has 3 districts. that is:
- North Cimahi District,
- South Cimahi District,
- Central Cimahi District.
In addition, the location of Cimahi City is very strategic, because it is surrounded by the Greater Bandung zone. That is:
- Bandung district,
- West Bandung Regency.
Along with the determination of West Bandung Regency as a new administrative area, several tourist attractions in Cimahi are still often considered as part of Cimahi (administratively). In fact, administratively it has entered the West Bandung Regency.
But, for visitors, of course, administrative issues are not a problem. The important thing is to be happy. Even though during the pandemic, it is very possible to have different policies between zones, which have an impact on the opening and closing of tourist attractions.
Tourist Attractions in Cimahi
The following are recommendations for tourist attractions in Cimahi that you can visit for a vacation with your family.
Curug Pelangi, also popularly known as Curug Cimahi. Even though administratively it belongs to West Bandung Regency, the author intentionally includes it because it previously had the name Curug Cimahi.
The attraction of Curug Pelangi, or Curug Cimahi is the view of the waterfall which is able to light up at night, generated from lights, or lasers.
Therefore, the ticket prices are different, from morning to evening, and from evening to night. On the other hand, there is a special place for visitors to enjoy the beauty of Curug Pelangi.
- The location of Curug Pelangi, or Curug Cimahi is at the address Jl. Colonel Masturi, No. 325,
- Cisarua, West Bandung Regency, West Java Province.
- The price of admission to Curug Pelangi, or Curug Cimahi is Rp. 12,000 (morning – afternoon),
- Entrance ticket to Curug Pelangi, or Curug Cimahi Rp. 15,000 (Afternoon – Evening).
- Curug Pelangi, or Curug Cimahi is open from 08.00 – 21.00.
A historic and educational park in Cimahi, named Taman Kartini. The park has existed since the Dutch colonial era, under the name Wilhelmina Park.
When Indonesia entered the independence phase, the name of the park was changed to Taman Kartini. And a few years back, the park has been revitalized, as a need for green open space for the people of Cimahi.
- The location of Taman Kartini is at the address Jl. Raya Baros, Central Cimahi District, Cimahi
- City, West Java Province.
- The price of admission to Taman Kartini is free.
- Kartini Park is open 24 hours.
If you need a tourist spot in Cimahi that offers a variety of tourist themes in one area, then one of the answers is Pandiga Cimahi.
At these tourist attractions, there are outbound rides, swimming pools, cafes, to spots for exercise, to serving culinary packages.
Pandiga Education Sports is very suitable as a family tourist destination in Cimahi. The visitors who will come in groups, it is better to make a reservation in advance.
- The location of Pandiga Education Sports is at the address Jl. Sirnarasa No. 11, Cibabat, North
- Cimahi District, Cimahi City, West Java Province.
- Pandiga Education Sports swimming ticket price Rp. 30,000.
- Outbound package ticket price Rp. 85,000 – Rp. 100,000.
- Pandiga Education Sports is open every day from 08.00 – 20.00.
Mountain of Lies
The next tourist spot in Cimahi is called Gunung Bohong, which is located in the Brigif 15 Kujang shooting range, as an international-class shooting range.
Mount Bohong is very suitable as a natural tourist destination for families. Because trekking to the top is not difficult. And the peak of Mount Bohong offers an instagramable natural view.
- The location of Mount Bohong is at the address of Padasuka Village, Central Cimahi District,
- Cimahi City, West Java Province.
- The price of admission to Mount Bohong is free.
Cireundeu Traditional Village
A tourist spot in Cimahi that presents an educational value called the Cireundeu Traditional Village. A Sundanese traditional village, which has the characteristic of cassava as the staple food of its people.
In addition, the people in the Cireundeu Traditional Village still maintain the traditions of their ancestors, especially to always be in harmony with nature and God.
- The location of the Cireundeu Traditional Village is at the address Cireundeu Village, Leuwigajah
- Village, South Cimahi District, Cimahi City, West Java Province.
- The entrance ticket to the Cireundeu Traditional Village is free.
- Cireundeu Traditional Village is open every day, and is open 24 hours.
Nature Tourism Cimahi
Nature Tourism Cimahi or also known as AWC, is a tourist spot in Cimahi that is instagramable, and is able to present a romantic atmosphere for its visitors.
The natural beauty of Cimahi Tourism is no longer small talk. The location has often been used as a shooting location, pre-wedding, to weddings.
In addition, Alam Wisata Cimahi also presents a variety of tourist rides from swimming pools, mini zoos, to glamping spots that have a romantic and instagramable feel.
- The location of Cimahi Tourism Nature is at the address Jl. Koloel Masturi, KM 4, No.157, Cimahi
- City, West Java Province.
- Entrance ticket price for Nature Tourism Cimahi Rp. 5,000 per car.
- There is a glamping tour package price, and a canal ticket price for swimming pool rides.
- Nature Tourism Cimahi is open from 09.00 – 18.00, from Monday – Thursday.
- Nature Tourism Cimahi is open from 09.00 – 21.00 from Friday – Sunday.
Cipageran’s great-grandfather’s village
Cimahi tourism which is instagramable and educational is then called Kampung Buyut Cipageran, or also known as Kabuci, or Kabuci 372 Kopi Kolmas.
Kampung Buyut Cipageran has an old school concept, but it’s slang. Old school, but educative value can be seen from the architecture of Sundanese traditional buildings, tools, culinary arts, to the art displayed to visitors.
In addition, Kampung Buyut Cipageran is also a place to hang out while drinking coffee, which is very popular in Cimahi. It doesn’t stop there, Kabuci also provides comfortable camping spots.
- The location of Kampung Buyut Cipageran is at the address Jl. Colonel Masturi, KM 3, Cipageran,
- North Cimahi District, Cimahi City, West Java Province.
- The price for admission to Kabuci Cimahi is free.
- Kabuci Cimahi is open every day from 08.00 – 22.00.
The Historich is one of the historic buildings in Cimahi City. The building is majestic, classic, and European-style. The Historich was built in 1886, during the Dutch colonial period.
Currently, The Historich is often used as an educational tourism destination, as well as a place to hold various artistic events, to weddings.
- The location of The Historich Cimahi is at the address Jl. Baros Station, Central Cimahi District,
- Cimahi City, West Java Province.
- Admission to The Historich is free.
Thus information about tourist attractions in Cimahi that you can make a vacation spot with family and loved ones.